Waitakere Rain Forest and West Coast Beaches - $NZ135.00
We travel to Auckland’s West Coast approx 30 mins from downtown Auckland and explore the magical Waitakere Rain Forest on the way to the black sand beaches. Enjoy some single track cycling through the bush followed by a hike with amazing sights and sounds along the way to a spectacular waterfall. Depending on how much time you have be prepared for the following....
(Biking and Hiking activity).
- Stop off in Titirangi Village, gateway to the Waitakere ranges.
- Single track cycle ride through the ranges to the Arataki interactive visitor centre.
- Stunning views of the Waitemata and Manukau Harbours.
- Mercer Bay lookout a favourite spot along the famous Hillary Trail.
- Scenic drive to Piha Beach where we hike through the bush to Kite Kite Falls (60 mins return).
- Visit the local Art Gallery and Cafe stop by the beach (Free Coffee on us).